AQUA FILTER WHANGANUI
Providing Innovative Water Solutions for the Home
Trust Aqua Filter Whanganui to help you get clean, pure, great tasting water!
Sales | Installation | Service
Like us on Facebook!
Browse Product Categories
A comprehensive range of products for every water function in the home.
"If you don't have a filter, YOU are the filter!"
Whole House Water Purifier & Softener
Rain Water Harvesting
Steaming Hot / Cold
Local Water Issues
Most town supplies have chlorine in them for our safety, but some consumers may find the taste or smell unacceptable.
Any water supply which is not a Town mains which meets drinking water standards should be considered a possible source of microbiological contamination. These can include bacteria like E.coli, Salmonella and Campylobacter. Viruses like Hepatitis A & E, Norovirus and Calcivirus. As well as Protozoan parasites like Giardia. As these are living organisms, they are likely to be present intermittently and the number of them present will vary. These are commonly found in rain water supplies, a surface waters, springs and shallow or unsecured bores. This can also be a concern with some water schemes, particularly irrigation schemes that some people have connected to their homes.
Chemically rain water is very good, however as it falls through the air, it dissolves in some Carbon Dioxide, which makes it slightly acidic and corrosive to metal plumbing. This is more noticeable in plastic tanks, concrete tanks can offer some protection as they raise pH slightly.
There are a good number of people on these supplies supply in the region, these often have undesirable levels of iron, manganese, hardness, Silica, low pH and Nitrate.
Surface Water (Streams, Rivers, Creeks Dams etc)
Surface water sources tend to have heavy levels of sediment in them after rains and they can become discoloured from dissolved organic matter. Depending on the land they flow through, some can also have other mineral issues, like hardness and iron.
Occasional a small community may create their own water scheme to provide water to a number of houses in an area without a town supply. Some of these may leave the responsibility for drinking water safety in the hands of the home owner who has elected to connect to the scheme. These need to be tested and depending on the water source may experience some of the water issues described above.
Solutions for your Water Supply
Whether you are on municipal, rural or other water, we have the solution to suit your needs.
We offer customers a FREE On-Site consultation to ensure you get the right product first time and all our products are backed by a comprehensive after sales service program which includes our "Aqua Guarantee" and commitment to 100% customer satisfaction.
- You want drinking water free from chemicals and heavy metals or fluoride
- You have an issue like smelly, foul-tasting water and need help straight away
- You don’t trust your drinking water
- You have been referred to us by another client, most of our new clients meet us this way
- Free onsite appraisals, so we can match the right product with your personalised setup
- We use certified products, NSF, Watermark, WQA (Water Quality Association)
- Certified Installers and fully trained service technicians
- On time planned maintenance service at your place, arranged to suit you
- We are easy to work with, easily contactable and we are a friendly team
- Trusted service company, nationwide since 1994
- Experience matters, so you get the right advice first time
- “We are committed to providing 100% Customer Satisfaction, this is our AQUA GUARANTEE”
Whanganui Service Areas
- Tohunga Junction
- Kai Iwi
- College Estate
- Durie Hill
- Bastia Hill
- St Johns Hill
- Wanganui East
- Mary Bank
- Papanui Junction
- Taoroa Junction
Sales & Service
Contact: Sue 0800 800 938
Service Sales & Installation Bookings: Sue 0800 800 938
Customer Service and Invoice inquiry: Sue 0274 548 220
Residential & Lifestyle Technician: Vance 022043 2922
Licencee: Rob 0274 981 211
Freephone 0800 426 426